12000 Francs is the perfect spot for a Weekend Brunch in Hong Kong
Take your enjoyment of our great food and warm hospitality a step further by joining us for the perfect weekend brunch. With two sittings to choose from every Saturday and Sunday morning, the first at 11.30am and the second at 1.30pm, you can relax and indulge in perhaps the most sumptuous weekend brunch in Hong Kong.
You might begin with our irresistible freshly-baked doughnuts or stunning home-made sourdough bread, perhaps some Serrano ham and pickled vegetables or perfect kimchi soft boiled eggs. Delicious appetisers make way for a host of delectable mains, featuring favourites such as steak and eggs, real cheeseburger, or organic eggs poached or scrambled just as you like them.
Alternatively, you might opt for one of our Weekend Specials; a hand-picked selection of brunch dishes with that extra wow! factor, including our wonderful Fish of the Day. If you’ve still room, you can also round off your weekend brunch with dessert.
Our kids’ menu means that brunch at 12000 Francs can be a great family experience, whilst guests who want to make it a truly special occasion can take advantage of our additional ‘free flow’ options, accompanying their meal with a selection of fizz (Champagne or Prosecco), plus wine and cocktails.
290 per person | 150 per child (5-11yrs)
To Start Smaller
Get Them All...
- Bread Board
House Sourdough + cultured butter + homemade orange marmalade
- Green and Grains
Mixed green salad + house-smoked Ora King salmon + toasted grains + yoghurt dressing
- Kimchi Devils
Hard-boiled eggs + house Korean winter kimchi + mayonnaise
- Cured and Pickled
Chorizo Iberico de Bellota + pickled chilis
Choose your main course
- Pepperoni PizzaRich tomato sauce + provolone + mozzarella + pepperoni + parmesan + pickled red onion
- Pumpkin Pasta
Artisanal pasta + butternut + brown butter + vadouvan + Piedmont hazelnut
- Grilled MerguesHomemade lamb and beef sausage + Pantelleria caper mashed potatoes + smoked chili & tomato jus
- Northern Territories BarramundiPanfried Australian filet + pickled cucumber + smoked coconut bisque + lemongrass
- Wagyu SteakM5 Wagyu tri tip + celeriac + smoked bacon + mizuna
- Asparagus & Egg (V)Grilled asparagus + oyster mushroom + mushroom puree + sourdough crouton + 63 degree egg
Free Flow Choices
1 hour and 45 mins
- Prosecco & 3 Wines
190 per person
- Champagne, Cocktails & 5 wines
290 per person
Dessert & Cheese
- European CheesePlease ask for the cheese selection with fruit and nut bread
three cheese - 180 five cheese - 280
- Lemon Cheesecake (+60)Plum coulis + coconut crumble + fresh fruit
- SORBET, ICE CREAM, GELATOMilk & Honey Sorbet, 6-herb Sorbet, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Espresso Gelato